Previously Registered Accounts
If you already have a FamilyID account Click Log In, do not sign up for a
Log in to you account that you previously sign up your child for an athletic sport.
If you cannot remember your account information, FamilyID support can help you with that. See
"Support" section below.
First Time Users
- Click Sign Up.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and
last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password.
- Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service and click sign up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t
see the email, check your e-mail filters... spam, junk, etc).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com.
Registering for a Sport
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with
a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be
You must complete this step or your registration will not be
- You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check
your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab
on the blue bar.
Family ID offers support 7 days per week and will return messages promptly.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at:
1-888-800-5583 x 1