The district will be utilizing SchoolMessenger® notification system to provide timely communication
to parents and staff members regarding delays and cancellations as well as other district emergencies.
In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information to you, we are offering you the opportunity
to create your own contact preference profile using SchoolMessenger’s® Contact Manager web site.
The Contact Manager feature allows you to control the ways in which you prefer to be contacted. It also works
like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
- We are automatically subscribing the home and cell phone number attached to your child’s primary contact
as listed in our schooltool student management system.
- Contact Manager only allows a child to be attached to a single account. So if you are a multiple
household family, we strongly encourage you to add a contact number for the non-custodial parent
so that he or she is also able to receive SchoolMessenger® updates.
- If you would like to OPT OUT of this service OR add additional numbers, please activate your
Contact Manager account and update your information
- Contact Manager currently allows for up to 6 total phone numbers,
2 email addresses and 1 SMS – a number that can receive text messages.
- All data charges associated with your phone plan would apply if you add a SMS number.
- You are also able to OPT OUT of receiving SchoolMessenger® updates by unchecking all the
boxes in the message type fields.
A District generated Activation code is required to set up your Contact Manager account.
If you are new to our district, or if your previously provided activation code has expired, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new one